Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meme of the Week: Photo Mosaic

Time for another meme! I really like the random flickr ones as pictures are so inspiring. Plus I adore the word mosaic... it's so wanderlusty. ^^


How it's done:

1. Answer each of the questions below.
2. Hop over to Flickr and type your answers (one at a time) into the search bar.
3. From the choice of pictures shown on the front page, click on the one that moves you. (I actually cheated a bit and went to the next two or three pages. I really wanted things that embodied my answers.)
4. Once the page with your picture opens, copy the URL.
5. Wiggle over to the Mosaic Maker, set up your mosaic, and paste in your URLs.
6. Click “Create!”

The questions:

1. What is your first name? Haley
2. What is your favorite food? Ramen ♥_♥ chances are if you don't like it, you've never had it (prepared properly). A steaming bowl of soul-refreshing wonderfulness!
3. What high school did you attend? Temple Baptist Academy (don't hold it against me lol)
4. What is your favorite color? I really enjoy earth tones, but due to spring I'm in love with Sakura/Plum.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Liam Aiken. Really, who doesn't love Klaus?
6. What is your favorite drink? Other than water, that would be Ramune. The bottle is just too much fun.
7. Where would you go on your dream vacation? Kyoto... anytime of year.
8. What is your favorite dessert? Green Tea Ice cream. Amazing stuff.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Chef! Particularly one versed in tea kaiseki and Japanese traditional food (Chinese and Thai too).
10. What do you love most in life? Tokyo street fashion... maybe not love, but really find interesting.
11. Choose one word to describe you. Wanderlust (didn't see that one coming did you?)
12. Your Flickr name? Lady Weaver

Credits:
1. Haley Williams of Paramore, 2. Time for Ramen, 3. Old City of Homs 1912 Syria, 4. The Plum Blossom Festival, 5. Liam Aiken, 6. Ramune, 7. Kyoto - fushimi inari toriis, 8. Green tea ice cream, 9. Iron Chef: Gainesville, 10. Sweet Lolita in Shinjuku sanchome, Tokyo, 11. Wanderlust, 12. Portrait of the Artist as a Young Woman

It's funny how my heart seems to reside between the mountains and the big city. My whole life seems to be composed of polar opposites. If you copy this idea, leave me a link in my comments so I can see your mosaic!

PS Stick around! My next post will be part of my other series Defining a Generation.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely response to my blog. I'll be following yours as well. Its refreshing to find a kindred spirit! We love travel, foreign cultures, domestic enterprise, living history, Lolita...and of course, anything Japanese or Irish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails